Yelloh! Village has thought of everything to make your stay even more enjoyable. Discover our wide range of services designed to meet your every need.
Everything to simplify your holiday
The campsite reception is here for you: BBQ hire, library, tourist info, postal service… Our staff are always delighted to help! And not forgetting all the on-site facilities: laundry, grocery store, snack bar…
On-site drinks and dining
Throughout your holiday we’re always on hand whenever you need something delicious to eat or drink! In need of a quick bite? Head for the snack bar: burgers, pizzas, salads… await but you! Feeling thirsty? Simply push open the door to the bar. Sip a cocktail or enjoy an indulgent ice cream or pancake with the family. A convivial dinner? Burgers, regional specialities… with our restaurant there is something for every taste.
And not forgetting the grocery store, ideal for those last-minute essentials and regional products, or the fresh bread counter, so you never need to miss out on your French baguette or Viennese pastries, available every morning.
On the premises
|Extra charge payable
|Electric vehicle charging point
|BBQ or plancha hire
|Chairs and cots rental
|Rental units suitable for disabled people
|Waste disposal for camper
|Loan of irons and ironing boards
|Snack bar / Takeaway food
|Extra charge payable
|Grocery store / Supermarket
Opening times of facilities
- Low season: 9am to 12 midday and 2pm to 7pm 7/7 (at other times please call at the bar until 10pm)
- High season: 9am to 7pm 7/7 (at other times please call at the bar until 11pm)
- Low season: 8am to 9pm, 6 days a week
- High season: 8am to 10pm, 7 days a week
- Low season, bank holiday weekends, weekends and school holidays: subject to reservation from 12 midday to 2pm and from 7pm to 9pm, 6 days a week
- High season: subject to reservation from 12 midday to 2pm and from 7pm to 9pm, 7 days a week
- Low season, bank holiday weekends, weekends and school holidays: subject to reservation from 11:30am to 2pm and from 6:30pm to 8.30pm, 6 days a week
- High season: subject to reservation from 11:30am to 2pm and from 6:30pm to 9pm, 7 days a week
Mussels & chips evening every Friday in July/August, booking required!